Blake Brown is an American a singer-songwriter.
Raised in the dust and desert of West Texas and currently residing in the Rocky Mountains, Brown is a simple man with stunning talents. His boots have stomped alongside some of the nation’s finest musicians, his voice has been accompanied by some of the most beautiful sirens and his hands have strummed some of the most darkly charming melodies. Brown finds his faith and his inspiration in our American past– in a time when life was stripped down to the raw beauty it was meant to be. His music is rooted in acoustic sounds and characterized by his simple, yet complex melodies and heartfelt lyrics, giving his audience a stark satisfaction in every note. Marked by a strangely captivating subtleness, Brown’s music and haunting stage presence leaves bystanders with something to think about and wanting more.
Sometimes he plays solo.
Sometimes he is joined by The American Dust Choir.
Photography by Gary Isaacs
Video by Galaxie Sessions
Video by Winton Media
Video by Kevin Ihle
We Believers – EP
- Sunday, January 5th – Denver, CO @ Larimer Lounge – Solo w/ Maria Taylor
- Friday, November 22nd – Denver, CO @ Hi Dive – Record Release Show! With Joshua Novak & Stephanie Dorman @ 9pm
- Thursday, October 3rd – Denver, CO @ Hi Dive w/ Hey Marseilles & The Apache Relay
- Friday, August 23 – Denver, CO @ Larimer Lounge w/ Nicole Atkins (Solo Show)
- Thursday, August 22 – Boulder, CO @ eTown Hall w/ Nicole Atkins
- Wednesday, August 14th – Denver, CO @ Mercury Cafe – Audiovore’s Fortune Listener w/ SHEL @ 8pm